Monday, July 4, 2016

My Fourth of July themed manicure using magnetic polishes

Happy 4th of July everyone!! I had most of the weekend off and just had to work a little bit today. It's been an amazing, relaxing weekend with awesome weather and a lot of hanging out with family thrown in. I'm really sorry to see the end of it!! 

Even though I'm behind in showing you guys my regular manis, I have to try to show you my holiday manicures relatively on time. I have been really into magnetic manis lately, not that you could tell since I haven't shown you most of them yet. Since I've been so into them lately. I decided to do a magnetic polish July 4th mani. 

NailaDay: July 4th 2016 Magnetic Manicure

For this look, I dry brushed a magnetic polish over the same color metallic polish, added a thick coat of Seche Vite and then used a neodymium magnet over it. 


NailaDay: July 4th 2016 Magnetic Manicure


NailaDay: July 4th 2016 Magnetic Manicure



NailaDay: July 4th 2016 Magnetic Manicure

The polishes I used for this are Sinful Colors Snow Me White (white base), Orly Torrid (red base), Wet n Wild Pop up Blue-tique (blue base), Finger Paints Colorful Collage (holo hex glitter), Wet n Wild Don't Break the Circuit (blue magnetic) and a non name magnetic red from Rite Aid bought some years ago.

I forgot what an amazing red Orly Torrid is until I used it again for this mani. I had used it last for an anniversary mani some years ago. It looked amazing mattified at that time. I'm also very glad I didn't write off Don't Break the Circuit either after my last experience with it. So glad neodymium magnets started getting used with magnetic nail polishes! I love it much more than the magnets with designs right now.

That's all for now! See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...