Thursday, April 12, 2018

Great Lakes Lacquer Spring at Prospect Park

Hey all!! When I was preparing my last post, I realized that I had completely neglected to post another Great Lakes Lacquer mani that I had worn some weeks back.  This is called Spring at Prospect Park and it was one of the four polishes created for Polish Con NYC 2017. I was smart enough to grab all of them when I could and I couldn't be happier with them. This is the first of them that I've tried so far.

NailaDay: Great Lakes Lacquer Spring at Prospect Park


This is a sky blue crelly polish with multicolored multichrome colorshifting flakies. It was very easy to apply and became opaque in two coats. It wore really well and I loved how bright and happy this color was.

NailaDay: Great Lakes Lacquer Spring at Prospect Park

I have a lot more GLL polishes to go through and hopefully will be able to show you guys more of my collection in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think! I love, love reading comments so don't be shy! Leave comments, questions, suggestions and I will reply as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...